“There is only one courage and that is the
courage to go on dying to the past, not to
collect it, not to accumulate it, not to
cling to it. We all cling to the past, and
because we cling to the past we become
unavailable to the present.”
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
I honestly can’t be bothered trying to explain in any fancy way all that I have been through over the last few weeks, it’s too complicated and deep within in:
- Being without internet access
- Feeling very ill and afraid
- Seeing the energy in an 80-year-old
- Hearing how hard I am on myself
- Wondering what brings ME joy
- Questioning why I do what I do, for what reason?
- Recognising some more “shoulds”.
Another layer of who I thought I was is peeling off,
another part of my past is dying.